Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

April 11, 2014

Easter Dresses!

Last week I finished up the girls' Easter Dresses. I don't know about you but I love that my girls love to match (yes even my 7 year old)!

The pattern is from Cottage Mama and it's her {FREE} Party Dress Pattern. If you head over and sign up for her news letter she will send it to you! You can click here to read more about it!

I love this pattern it's so easy and a lot of fun to sew. I did modify it a bit for my girls. I made the sashes smaller and I added some extra length in the back to do button holes instead of button loops and buttons.

Both Girl's dresses together.

Kendra has informed me that she will only wear pink....well she gets orange also!

Annika isn't really into pink anymore so she went with orange. I really like the way it turned out. However I wish I would of got the bodice fabric a bit more centered....but live and learn. We live in MN so chances are it's going to be cold and they will end up wearing sweaters over them anyways. :) 

I don't have any modeling shots....not until Easter! :)

But if you come back tomorrow I will share a VERY EASY tutorial on how to serge a fast bow tie for a little boy. I'll give you modeling shots of a cute 9 month old wearing it! ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails